-->

torsdag 21. juni 2012

Blog Hop Winner! June 2012

Hello everyone! Today I have finally drawn a winner of the blog hop. I've been using True Random Number Generator and here comes the winner!

*
*
*
*
*
*



Karon said:


Please e-mail me your mailing address within a week, so I can get you your prize! You can contact me by e-mail: maria-flisen@hotmail.no
Please include your full address and you get a small package in the mail!

Oh My - this card is so beautiful. I love the image you used. Great tutorial too. TFS and of I go hopping along :-)

Congratulations!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh WOW - thank you so much - I'm just going to email you now. Thank you.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    SvarSlett

Hvis du skal legge igjen en link, så er det veldig stor hjelp for meg hvis du legger igjen en link ved å bruke denne oppskriften:

<+a href="http://blacklississcrapp.blogspot.com/">her kan du legge inn tekst<+/a+>

Husk å fjerne de tre +'ene som er satt inn og erstatt nettadressen min med nettadressen din, og skriv inn egen tekst i stedet for "her kan du legge inn egen tekst"